Your video selection should depend on various factors: the placement of the widget, your product, and even of your industry. You can use your own uploaded videos, TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube videos on:
- Add product demos and how-to videos close to the CTA
- Add unboxing videos on the top part of your page
- Add testimonials videos at the bottom of the page for social proof
- Add presentation videos for social proof on the top part of your homepage
- Add product videos to emphasize the main product information and benefits
- Add promotional videos to bring to spotlight sales and special campaigns
- Add testimonial videos for social proof
The About Us Page
Add 'about us' video aka company culture video to emphasize "likeability" and other positive emotions. These have a far greater influence on customers buying from and staying loyal to you than any other fact-based factors.
The Reviews Page
- Add testimonial videos from your shoppers
- Add unboxing videos
- Add reviews and recommendation videos
- Massive conversion opportunity for your store
- Add shoppable videos to each blog post to drive even more attention to your products and convert readers into shoppers
Would you like to see our Best Practices to get the most out of your video strategy?
Check them out here.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Check out the rest of our articles, or contact us directly by chat or email.